Dear Ex Husband
Dear ex husband,
I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted țo write you this to thank you. When you were showing me the opposite of what you were saying, I almost lost myself. Somewhere between the fighting and name calling, you made me feel like the most worthless wife and mother. I gave you everything and yet it never felt like enough, that I was ever enough; that our children were ever a priority to you; that I was ever a priority to you. We were just there when you were done with all your selfish games, giving everyone else the time of day and doing whatever the fuck you wanted to do. Blame the drugs, blame the day, blame the week, blame the month, blame the year, blame whatever you want, but until you can look in the mirror and put some blame on the person staring back at you, you will never heal and grow from your own toxic traits!
Sincerely,
Boss Mom
Comments
Post a Comment