Rise up
The man I thought I loved, that I fell in love with and married doesn't exist. He never did. He was a projection of me, myself and what I loved and respected until one day the mask fell off and revealed his true self. And then little by little, he tried to break every part of me; my soul; my mind; my spirit; my worth, until I was nothing; until I couldn't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore.
Isolated from family and friends, not wanting to make an appearance at social gatherings because every holiday, birthday or special occasion was always ruined and turned into something not done his way. Selfishness at its greatest and its finest and it almost broke me to a point of forgetting that I am worth more than that.
The first step is the hardest. Continue the momentum and focus on your goals; your dreams. You see beautiful, you are worthy and you are so much more than what someone makes you feel.
Never give up because in my mind, you have a lot of people to prove wrong. You are strong; you are worthy; and you have an amazing heart!! Don't you ever forget that!
Comments
Post a Comment