Bitter Truth of Love

Is it better to have love and lost than never to have loved at all? In my current state of thinking, I think that statement is a crock of shit these days and the reasons are because when I say I love someone, I fucking love them whole heartedly!

I'm not perfect and never claimed to be. I have been fooled, broken down and felt alone. I have also loved deep, made connections and grown as a person. I struggle with my past, I'm my hardest critic, but I choose to continue to learn and grow from situations that many would have just never gotten up from. I'm a beautifully broken mess and when I say I love you, know that I mean it. Those words don't come lightly because many people say it just because and without meaning.

I have learned over the years, that you can't love someone enough to make them change. Love is such a beautiful thing, but it is very blind to the deception of humankind who use love to manipulate and take advantage of the empaths in the world. Now, don't be ashamed or feel guilty of being an empath and loving without conditions and seeing beyond someone's flaws. For you, my friend, know how to love. Don't ever let this world change you. It will try to ruin you and make you into a bitter, sad, angry person, but have the courage to use your loses as lessons in life. If you learn from them, you will grow and the love that you give will be there when someone can break down those walls and make you feel at home and safe, again.

Until then, make friendships that last forever
and are more like family. Love them hard for they will be there, holding your hand, having your back, when the shit hits the fan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rise up

Dear Ex Husband

Hard Lessons In Love