The Day I Met You
There was this energy
Excitement came over me, along with a strange feeling that I hadn't felt beforeTo see you, face to face, that first time and feel your arms wrap around me was beyond amazing
It was a moment I won't ever forget. I will remember that forever. It plays on repeat some days and I find myself smiling over the memories; not just that one, but all of them.
My life has been filled with moments of pain, where I felt like a million pieces shattered on the floor. I've picked myself up and put myself together so many times. I thought I was damaged; too hard to love; too needy or asked for too much, but in the end I realized I was just asking the wrong people. You are my forever. The one I have dreamed for a lifetime. The other half to my soul. I loved you the moment I met you and I'll love you for eternity ❤
Comments
Post a Comment