Exhaustion Becomes Strength

I sent this to a dear friend the other day and thought I would share it because I know someone else feels this...

I'm beyond tired. I'm fucking exhausted. I'm exhausted from the shitty cards being dealt. I'm exhausted from having to go through shit that would break most people. I'm exhausted for being the strong one, the independent one, the one who gets through the struggles of what's been coming my way. HOWEVER, I know there is good coming. It can't stay bad forever.

Never let the good go to your head and the bad weigh heavy on your heart. You are in a stage of life called transmutation and during that stage you are being forced to go through these struggles to emerge into a better person. You are a wonderful person just as you are, but it's all apart of growing. Just keep looking forward. You have gotten through so much and come so far, be proud of who you are and what you have overcome! I'm fucking proud of you and the person you are! I fucking love you and I hope you don't ever fucking think twice about that😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rise up

Dear Ex Husband

Hard Lessons In Love