Know Your Worth
I never said I was perfect, nor do I claim to be. I make mistakes and learn from them. I also have done the work to heal myself, love myself and rebuilt myself leaving my toxic traits in the past. I have found peace in my life and love in my soul.
I have learned to create boundaries and trust my gut more than my heart. My heart has been shattered, left in a million pieces on the floor of what I thought would be forever. To feel that unloved, discarded and left to wither into nothing. That's how it feels when someone has gotten into your mind and manipulated your thoughts to make you think you are worthless and everything you do is wrong, when in fact you are the exact opposite. You are worthy of love; worthy of happiness and reciprocating feelings and actions. Love yourself enough to know when to walk away.
Comments
Post a Comment